We don’t just manage buildings and spaces – we help to plan and develop them. The Creative Space team has considerable experience of undertaking feasibility studies, business plans and specifications for new serviced office or knowledge based clusters (from science parks to artists’ studios).
Our know-how is grounded in the reality of the day to day challenges of operating and managing multi-occupancy buildings. We have acted as an informed client for numerous capital projects and offer a wide range of strategic planning and development skills.
Creative Space uses this know-how to inform our clients’ projects so that they are more likely to be deliverable and viable, support which is particularly valuable in these challenging economic times. These skills are increasingly being recognised by clients in the UK and abroad and Creative Space is selective over the type and scale of projects to which it commits. Services we provide for clients include:
- Identifying sites and locations
- Market research and demand analysis
- Full cost appraisal identifying projected occupancy rates and cashflows
- Interrogation of revenue assumptions
- Public and private sector funding
- Management systems appraisal and specification
- Health and Safety procedures
- IT voice and data specification and options for advanced services
- Staff recruitment and training
- Creative programmes and cultural events
- Specialist networking and business advice
- Marketing and communication strategies
- Sales and letting policies
Take a look at our case studies to find out how Creative Space can create new employment hubs for specialist sectors; create commercially viable letting strategies for large buildings with high void costs and transform edge of city centre locations into buzzing and vibrant neighbourhoods.